Amadeus Hotel Hannover. Blue Tree Towers Analia Franco Hotel. Branston Hall Hotel
Inn On The Park Hotel London : Aqua Promenade Hotel : La Pension Hotel.
- Park Hotel is the eighth studio album by Italian singer-songwriter Alice, released in late 1986 on EMI Music.
- (The Park Hotels) The Park Hotels is a chain of five star hotels in India. The Park Hotels belong to the Apeejay Surrendra Group. Its contemporary luxury boutique hotels, are located in Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Visakhapatnam.
- South Kona coast, Pu‘uhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park encompasses an ancient Hawaiian area that contains royal grounds and heiau as well as a pu‘uhonua (place of refuge). The ancient heiau and pu‘uhonua have now been reconstructed, along with carved images of ancient gods (ki‘i).
- Standard Work Combination Sheet, automatic machine cycle time is shown with a dashed line to indicate that the machine is running on its own.
- left side of the screen you can see different product categories. When you click on one of them the products contained in it will be displayed on the right side of the screen and you can scroll down the page to see all the products.
- An establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, esp. for travelers
- hostel: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- A restaurant or bar, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodations
- Indium nitride is a small bandgap semiconductor material which has potential application in solar cells and high speed electronics.
- Inns are generally establishments or buildings where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. They are typically located in the country or along a highway.
Swan sculpture by Peter Faber Mills
From the keystone of the bombed north arch,
Burlington Arcade, Piccadilly, London
The Guild Inn was an historic hotel in the Guildwood neighbourhood of Scarborough, Toronto, Ontario. It evolved out of Ranelagh Park, a 33 room, Arts and Crafts-style manor house built in 1914 for Colonel Harold Bickford atop the Scarborough Bluffs, that was in 1921 sold to the Roman Catholic Church's Foreign Mission Society and renamed the China Mission College. It was, however, soon abandoned, remaining so until 1932, when it was purchased by Rosa Breithaupt Hewetson. After her marriage to Herbert Spencer Clark, the couple continued to reside in the mansion, and there fostered the arts, turning the home into a museum, so that by the time of the Second World War it had became The Guild of All Arts. The Clarks created across their property homes and workshops for artists, such as The Studio, which was assembled out of a garage and a stable from different parts of the grounds; it accommodated those practising batik, woodworking, weaving, and metalworking. The Clarks also began collecting architectural elements from demolished buildings and erecting them in the gardens of the Guild as follies.
As more people were attracted to the artistic community on the bluffs, the Clarks made additions to the Guild in 1941 and 1942, after which the Crown in Right of Canada leased the property as a base for the Women's Royal Naval Service, called HMCS Bytown II, and following the conclusion of hostilities in Europe, retained it until 1947 as Scarborough Hall, a hospital for the treatment of nervous disorders. The house was returned to the Clarks, who restored to its pre-war functions, but were forced by rising property taxes to only six years later sell 400 acres (1.6 km2) of their land to developers, though Spencer Clark oversaw the planning of the area that would become Guildwood Village. On the remaining 90 acres (360,000 m2) around the Guild itself, the Clarks continued collecting and adding to their array of architectural remnants, as Victorian, Beaux-Arts, and Gothic Revival buildings throughout the city were pulled down to make way for Toronto's post-war growth and new attitudes towards planning. Altogether, pieces of more than 60 structures were amassed, from buildings such as the Toronto Bank Building and the home of Sir Frederick Banting,[ as well as various pieces of artwork, including 14 by Sorel Etrog. The Guild Inn proved so popular as a lakeside resort and artisans' community that in 1965 a six storey, 100 room addition and a swimming pool were added, plus further renovations in 1968.
A decade following, the Toronto and Region Conservation Authority purchased the Guild Inn and continued its operation as a hotel. The inn's fortunes declined over the years, however, as the city of Scarborough grew more urban around it, making it less desirable as a vacation spot yet still too far from the city core to serve as a utilitarian hotel. In 1993, with the buildings noticeably run down, the property was turned over to the Municipality of Metropolitan Toronto, which used the park and structures for private functions; namely, wedding photo shoots. Still, by 2001 the hotel and restaurant were closed, with only the park remaining open to the public, while new tenants were sought. A non-profit group called Artscape approached the city with a proposed strategy for a cultural precinct on the Guild Inn site, which was met with interest. More concrete plans came, however, in September 2008, when the city approved a plan by Centennial College to operate a hotel, restaurant, and conference centre on the site for use in the school's hospitality courses, as well as to act as a location to house the college's Cultural and Heritage Institute. Though a fire on 25 December 2008 destroyed The Studio, preparations for Centennial's development continued, and the city in January 2009 approved the demolition of the hotel tower. From 1998 to 2003 The Gardens and Greek Theatre at the The Guild Inn were home to the award-winning theatre company, Cliffhanger Productions, which specialized in adaptations of world mythology for family audiences.
Wikipedia - Sept. 2011
Interior, The Earl of Essex Hotel, Manor Park
I had a feeling this might have original fittings. Hope it lasts, there's so little protection for pub interiors. I like the clock - a * included at 12 o'clock to make 'EARL OF ESSEX' up to 12 characters...
A grand Edwardian hotel, judging from the building date (coronation year, 1902), perhaps one of the earliest Edwardian pubs in London. Possibly the same architect/builders as the fine hotels in Haringey from around the same period, will have to check. This would have been perfectly situated at the time, on a major road junction with two nearby railway stations. Ideal for the likes of the commercial travellers that H G Wells often gives bit parts to.
preanger hotel bandung
cooper square hotel architect
pet friendly seattle hotels
ice hotel russia
mutiara hotel bandung
masters inn maingate
Post a comment
| HOME |